Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our services. We attach great importance to protecting the privacy of users of our website and collect, process and use personal data in strict compliance with the relevant data protection regulations.
Name and contact data of our data controllers
|Data controller||H.B. Möller KG||Michaela Möller|
|Representative||Herbert B. Möller|
|Address||Joachimstrasse 4-6||Joachimstrasse 4-6|
|Postcode, City||30159 Hannover, Germany||30159 Hannover, Germany|
|Tel.||+49 (0) 5 11 / 32 37 93||+49 (0) 5 11 / 3 63 16 30|
|Fax||+49 (0) 5 11 / 3 63 19 15||+49 (0) 5 11 / 3 63 19 15|
1. Collection and storage of personal data, nature and purpose of the use of such data when you visit our website:
When you visit our website www.moellerundmoeller.com the browser installed in your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected automatically, i.e. without any action on your part, and stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the inquiring device,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the requested file,
- website from which our website was accessed (referrer URL),
- the browser and possibly also the operating system of your device and the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the connection to our website can be properly established,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- to assess the security and stability of the system and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 (1) 1 (f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection as stated above. Under no circumstances do we use the acquired data to draw any conclusions about your person.
2. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than those stated below.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties only if
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 (a) GDPR,
- we are legally obliged to disclose the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 (c) GDPR, and/or
- if disclosure is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 (b) GDPR.
or other malware.
The cookie is used to store information in connection with your specific device. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct information about your identity.
We also use temporary cookies to make our website more user-friendly. These temporary cookies are stored on your device for a predefined period of time. If you visit our website and use our services again, the cookie automatically recognises that you have visited our website
before and knows what information you provided and which settings you chose so that you do not need to do so again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes of protecting our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you are always informed before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
4. Period of storage
The personal data you provide will be erased automatically as soon as the purpose of processing the data no longer applies. The following individual storage periods apply:
|Category of stored data||Erasure period|
|Technical data and log files to ensure operation of the website||90 days|
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain information on your personal data which are processed by us. In particular you can request information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, your right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, to lodge a complaint, the right to know the source of the data if these have not been collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data stored by us unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or have objected to their processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have those data transmitted to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw the consent given to us at any time. As a result, we shall in future no longer be permitted to continue processing the data for which this consent was originally given;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can lodge the complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence, your place of work or the registered office of our company.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the reason for the objection is that the data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we shall respect without the assertion that a particular situation exists. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
During your visit to the website we use the well-known SSL (Secure Socket Layer) system in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser at the time. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128- bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is encrypted from the closed image of the key or the lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously to keep pace with technical developments.